This new compressor series is the perfect solution for dive centers, ships, boats and places with limited space and convince with a brand new and powerful compressor block.
An innovative characteristic based on the new Motion Link design allows a very slim design. Customers can choose between three different models and delivery rates of 150 l/min, 200 l/min or 250 l/min. These compressors are designed for a long lifetime and continuously operations, the ideal machine for smaller stationary applications. Long maintenance intervals guarantee extremely low maintenance costs.
With a small and handy frame these compressors are highly predestined for mobile breathing air applications.
PRICE: EX-WORKS GERMANY
1) Gasoline engine version is currently not available. The factory is currently starting a new phase of testing for gasoline version, at the meantime we do not have the timeline yet.
2) HP hose, 1000 mm
3) Advantages over Oceanus, Capitano and Mariner as well as the same Coltri range:
- Very low rpm
- Very long filter life time because of new bigger filter
- Very low oil consumption due to high end manufacturing
- Very durable with 3000h non-stop testing
- An optional oil pump can be fitted to the unit if and when required. Very important if on ships or trucks with inclinations of more than 5%
- Very small build up size due to new crankshaft drive
- No guide pistons necessary means less maintenance
- Concentric inlet/outlet valves. 1 piece for each stage. Less maintenance.
- Steel piston rings. Less wear thus lower maintenance cost.
- Very light in weight. (Aluminum frame)
- Electro motor (Standard: 400V, 3 phase, 50Hz)
- Power cable and plug
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Start / Stop switch c/w phase selector function
- Manual condensate drain
- 1 x Filling hose c/w filling valve and pressure gauge
- Pressure maintaining and non return valve
- All pistons c/w steel piston rings
- Oil- / Water separators after 2nd and 3rd stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- 3 x concentric suction/pressure valves
- Filling pressure to your choice (200 or 300 bar)
- Connections to your choice (DIN 200 bar or 300 bar, CGA 200 bar or 300 bar and INT)
- Breathing air purification in accordance to EN 12021
- Automatic condensate drain
- Automatic stop at final pressure
- Additional filling hoses c/w filling valves
- Auto start system
- Phase monitoring c/w shut down at wrong direction of rotation
- Switch over device 200/300 bar
- Hour counter
- Intermediate pressure gauges
- Cylinder head temperature monitoring with auto shut down
- Low pressure oil pump
- Puracon filter monitoring (Auto shut down also available)
- Remote control box
- Additional high pressure outlet
- Special voltages / frequencies on request