Ideal for those who prefer a rigid rubber fin. Stainless steel strap for easy on and off. One of the shortest fins of its kind with an edge on the side for maneuverability
Color：Blue Camouflage, Yellow Camouflage, Red Camouflage
** Negative **** Thrust **
When Fining in the Up-Stroke, due to the Angle of the Vent, the Fin Reacts as a Solid Blade for Maximum Power and Propulsion. Jet Fins come equipped with Strong and Durable Adjustable Rubber Fin Straps with Metal Buckles for Bulletproof Reliability.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: Rubbler construction is know for its durability, promising a lifetime of use.
- Proven vented design decreases drag on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke
- Adjustable heel strap secures strap for ease of pre-dive preparation
- Proven Vented Design
- Choice of Combat and Tactical Units Worldwide
- Used by Scuba Instructors and Diving Professionals
- Excellent Propulsion and Comfort in Vented Fin
- Durable Rubber Construction
- Provides Exceptional Speed with Minimal Effort
- Water Flows-Thru Vents on Weaker Down-Stroke of Fining
- Vents Reduce Pressure, Providing Less Strain on Leg
- Angle of the Vent Reacts as a Solid Blade on Up-Stroke
- Up-Stroke Provides Maximum Power and Propulsion
- Strong and Durable Adjustable Rubber Fin Straps
- Metal Buckles for Bulletproof Reliability
- Adjustable Heel Strap Secures Strap for Ease of Pre-Dive Preparation
- Available in Blue Camouflage | Yellow Camouflage| Red Camouflage in sizes M L and XL for easy donning and doffing
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.