This is a unit for the advanced or professional diver. It is designed around a fully-featured back inflation buoyancy compensator device with its technical style inner air-cell and protective three-dimensional Nylon/Cordura outer shell. It offers unrestricted body movements that would be impossible with a traditional buoyancy compensator device.
Think nothing in the way of your hands and arms when using cameras, technical instruments, spear guns and other advanced equipment.
The horseshoe shaped wing is streamlined and allows the tank to be positioned closer to the body, greatly reducing drag and thereby increasing speed and reducing air consumption. There are removable bungee cords which keep the wing tight when only partially inflated, further reducing drag. It has the Sub-Alert Power inflator air system (the best in the industry), a padded harness for comfort, even on extended dives, and two rapid release weight pockets for safety and convenience.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Buoyancy chamber x 2 (Each chamber provide 30kgs, total are 60kgs).
- Two double bladder BCD.
- 1000 Denier Cordura/PU bonded to the inside.
- Pockets are 1000 Denier Cordura.
- 0.4 mm Polyurethane inner Bladder.
- Quick release shoulder straps.
- Adjustable cummerbund waistband.
- Quick release safety weight pockets x 2 (4kgs for each pocket).
- Sub-Alert Power Inflator (U/W & Surface signaling device).
- Standard Power Inflator.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Comfort backpack pad.
- L/P hose x 2.
- Velcro pocket x2.
- SUS contoured 2" D-Rings x 8.
- Shoulder pull-cord valve.
- Auxiliary rear dump valve.