Article 1. Generality
These general conditions of the brand DiveHub.id sale apply to all orders, sales and deliveries of products that the Company sells through its websites www.DiveHub.id only as a distributor through the catalog, offers, advertising and quotes via e-commerce, distance selling, or orally.
The general conditions are applied to individuals and companies or organizations / associations.
All orders require the full and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale. The general conditions of purchase of own client are irrelevant to the interpretation and application of this contract.
Article 2. Quotes, Orders
Only quotes submitted in writing and during the period specified in the quote will be deemed valid by law.
If no mention of the duration of quote, the validity will be fixed at 30 days from issue date.
After that period the quote will be considered expired, subject to acceptance of DiveHub.id Store.
Orders can be made and are validly received by DiveHub.id Store at the address specifically indicated by the same, through the Internet, by phone, by mail, by fax, through letterhead or with the customer’s stamp, or by e-mail. The contract shall be concluded only after formal acceptance by DiveHub.id Store. DiveHub.id Store will confirm the order by any means useful with specific communication to the customer. The customer should check the order confirmation and immediately communicate any error, omission or deviation from the order itself. Otherwise the object of the sales contract will be determined based on the order confirmation sent by DiveHub.id Store. Orders placed by the customer himself or by an attorney or other person authorized to act in his name or on his behalf will produce their legal effects for the customer.
DiveHub.id Store reserves the right to cancel the order and to issue a refund in case of not availability of goods or availability of the products in a maximum of 7 days or in case of nonpayment.
Article 3. Subject
The Agreement contains the terms and conditions governing:
the sale of products and provision of services purchased by the Customer through the Site; and navigation on the Site by the Customer as well as the use of all the functions put at the disposal of the Customer through the Site.
Any purchase of products or services by (A) a customer, acting as a customer consumer; and (B) a customer, acting as a Professional Client, shall be exclusively governed by this Agreement, in addition to the provisions of the Civil Code, so far as not provided here.
Article 4. Registration on the website and acceptance of the contract terms
1. The customer who intends to act as a Registered Customer must complete the registration process on the website by providing information and personal data required and specify an email address to login and a “password” as required in the relevant section of the website. DiveHub.id Store will issue an email to confirm the registration to the email address provided by the Customer Registered during the registration process.
2. The customer must read these General Conditions and, in general, the terms and conditions of the Contract which can be displayed and printed during the registration process including through access to pop-up or hypertext link; the customer is required to accept these terms and conditions by clicking into the box marked by the words “I accept the terms and conditions of use.”
3. The Customer expressly authorizes DiveHub.id Store to send to your e-mail address (even with links to the specific pages of the website) this Agreement, including its General Conditions, any special conditions, as well as all communications related to the execution of this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that this Agreement, including its General Conditions, any special conditions and all its changes from time to time in force, can be printed or downloaded by the Customer himself.
Article 5. Characteristics of products
The prices of products posted on our website respect the laws and regulations worldwide.
– Customers who are outside of Indonesia: the prices do not include the VAT and postage and You’ll have to pay Custom Duties (and other possible taxes) once the order reaches its destination and in any case they will be payable by the recipient upon arrival of the merchandise.
The Customs duties are paid directly to the shipping courier that acts as intermediary. The customs rates and rules vary from country to country and it is hard to know how they work exactly.
All prices displayed on our website do not include any charges for services that may be charged to the customer.
Purchases of products (as shown and described on our sales Store in the relevant technical specifications) as well as of services are performed by the customer with the price in force at the time of transmission of the Purchase Order (however, the price will be displayed on the website as well as within the Purchase Order).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, DiveHub.id Store reserves the right to modify at any time, at its sole discretion and without notice, the price of the Products and Services from time to time on the website, without however giving any assurances regarding that the sale price of the Products or Services remains available on the website or unchanged for a certain period of time.
On the contrary (and for clarity) any price that has been agreed with acceptance by DiveHub.id Store of a Purchase Order issued by Customer shall remain unchanged and unchangeable between the parties.
In case We will find an incorrect price and / or apparently absurd, and whatever the reason (informatic or technical error …) the order will be canceled in case of initial confirmation and the customer will be informed if He desires to make a new Order with the correct price.
Availability of Products
The availability of each product is updated on the website every sixty (60) minutes. In light of the fact that the possibility for customers to submit on-line orders constantly changes the availability of our products, DiveHub.id Store does not guarantee the availability of products ordered by the Customer, but reserves the right to check it time by time, by giving notice to the Customer (as previously specified with Article 4).
If you cannot find the buy button for the selected item, we might not be able to deliver the item to your country. We are not allowed to ship some products out of Indonesia due to specific will of our Brands. This means that You could see the product and Its converted price, but You’re not allowed to buy it. Only products with “Buy Button” displayed on the webpage can be shipped to your country.
Article 6. Conditions and methods of payment
The safety of your purchases is one of our highest priorities. All our webpages are protected by certificates SSL, you can check your connection is safe, surfing in a random page of our website and you can check all our pages are in “https”:
This means, for example, that all your personal details are encrypted, safe and reserved.
Our Certificate SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol to transmit information safety) protects our domain and all our webpages to let you feel secure in all your navigations in our shop.
Conditions and Payment methods
For the Italian territory we accept Cash on Delivery, Bank transfer, Postpay top up, Paypal and credit card; while for the rest of the world we accept Bank transfer, Paypal and credit card
Ordinary bank transfer
Your order will be activated and processed only after verifying after the payment in the bank.
Once the payment has been made, it is necessary to send us the details of the payment by email to the address [email protected]
Here are the details to make the payment:
For Indonesia purchases:
Torus Indonesia Abadi
You can pay quickly and securely using your Paypal account ,without sharing your financial information with DiveHub.id
email: [email protected]
Credit and debit cards(Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, JCB), through XENDIT Gateway.
Article 7. Times and forms of supply of goods
DiveHub.id delivers products worldwide.
Products purchased will be delivered by DiveHub.id:
– to the address indicated by the Customer in the Purchase Order
– to the warehouse of the courier selected by the Customer in the Purchase Order.
Invoice / Receipt
Each delivery will be accompanied by a receipt in accordance with law (invoice will be issued where specifically requested).
The invoice for purchases of products (and related services) delivered to your door will be inserted inside of the package and / or may be required by the Registered Client only if it is explicitly requested by completing all data.
However, as regards the withdrawn products retail at DiveHub.id, the invoice will be given directly to the Customer if requested at Sale Point DiveHub.id Store, otherwise it will be issued a receipt.
No change in the invoice / receipt will be possible after the issuance thereof.
For orders involving more products, sundry invoices or receipts may be issued based on their actual consignments.
Delivery and storage
Products will be delivered by DiveHub.id Store to the address specified (ie made available at the Point of Sale or at the warehouse of the carrier selected by the Customer in the Purchase Order) within an indicative and non-binding term of ten (10) business days following the despatch by DiveHub.id Store of the e-mail of acceptance of the Purchase Order.
In the event that the products are not delivered after ten (10) business days after dispatch of the e-mail acceptance of the Purchase Order by PT Torus Indonesia Abadi, the customer can send an email to [email protected] with subject “Order ID ***** not delivered”, and indicating the order number and any notes.
After receiving this e-mail, and after making the necessary checks, DiveHub.id Store will contact the Customer within approximately two (2) business days, giving feedback to the Customer’s request for information.
In case of purchase of more products of different types, DiveHub.id Store reserves the right to deliver individual products with different times and deliveries. This choice of DiveHub.id Store will not involve any increase in costs for the customer.
In special circumstances, which may be:
1) natural disasters (eg Hurricane, earthquake, volcano eruption and floods);
2) high season (eg summer or Christmas period);
3) holidays (eg Christmas, Easter);
4) special events (eg Black Friday, Prime Day);
5) political events and contingencies;
deliveries may be delayed due to overloading of couriers and for reasons independent of the will of DiveHub.id Store.
The customer is required to verify upon receipt of products ordered: (a) if the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the shipping document, (b) if the packaging is intact and (c) if the product was delivered to him it conforms to the Order of Purchase made.
The customer must sign the delivery note confirming “the integrity of the products subject to control”; if this does not happen, the customer can not contest the non-compliance of the Product and its quantity compared to what was ordered.
In case of withdrawal of the product directly into the store, DiveHub.id Store will communicate by e-mail the customer the date from which the product can be withdrawn. The product will remain in storage at the DiveHub.id Store Sale Point for 10 (ten) Business Days of the date on which the Product is available as described above. After this deadline, DiveHub.id Store will have the right to declare its Contract terminated and ineffective, by sending an e-mail to the customer for this purpose, and, if so, DiveHub.id Store will have the right to re-put on sale Product.
Goods withdrawn at DiveHub.id Store
The Products purchased on the website can be collected from the customer also at the store.
The products will be made available at the Point of Sale within an indicative and non-binding term of 10 (ten) Business Days of sending by DiveHub.id Store the e-mail of the Purchase agreement.
The invoice for purchases of products (and related services) delivered to your door will be inserted inside of the package and / or can be downloaded from the Customer Registered online directly into the customer’s card.
The Registered Customers can download the invoice inputting the order number and their e-mail in the section called “Order Status”.
As regards the withdrawn goods at DiveHub.id Store, the invoice will be given directly to the customer at the same Sale Point DiveHub.id Store.
No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
For orders involving more products, separate bills may be issued based on actual shipments made.
The price of the product purchased by the customer for which both request home delivery or withdrawal at stationary storage at a warehouse of the carrier, must be added an amount by way of shipping. This amount is calculated automatically by the DiveHub.id Store system, having regard, among others, to the weight and size of products, but without distinctions related to the place of delivery in Italian territory and in some cases and / or periods shall not be present or tied to spending thresholds. That amount if this will be indicated in the Purchase Order prior to its submission by the Customer.
In case of withdrawal at the point of sale DiveHub.id Store, will not add any cost for transportation.
Article 8. Warranty
All products purchased through DiveHub.id Store have 1 years of warranty, which can also be applied through any other official dealer of the relative brand present in the world.
All products purchased by a professional customer(or company) have 1 year of warranty
For each product purchased by a consumer customer, the customer will benefit from the legal guarantee valid for 1 years.
The consumer customer is required to report directly to DiveHub.id Store the possible defect found within 14 days from the discovery.
Operating procedures to enforce the legal guarantee of conformity
PURCHASES IN STORE: At the store.
The customer-equipped with the product and the documentation that proves the purchase(receipt,credit card receipt…)–can go directly to the DiveHub.id Store and contact the staff who will be available to provide all the assistance needed in the present case. The store staff will take charge of the product of which the customer complains of a lack of conformity and they will give him the “repair note”,a document that certifies the taking charge of the product and that contains all the indications and references about the product to be follow to benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity.
ONLINE PURCHASES: Directly through the site.
The consumer customer can open warranty procedures directly through our website at the following in the returns section
- In the case of a warranty for online orders, the consumer has to send a copy of the receipt(or invoice)inside the package: otherwise the relative warranty will not be applicable; (note:It’s always recommended to attach a copy of the receipt or invoice, customers who have made Payments with Paypal/credit card can attach a copy of the payment receipt, in absence of a receipt,-This copy is sent automatically by Paypal. Customers who have made payment by bank transfer, cash on delivery or Postpay top up must necessarily attach a copy of the receipt(or invoice)
- In the case of warranty for store purchases, Customer must always obtain a receipt or equivalent document proving the purchase: otherwise the relative warranty will not be applicable.
- In case of a warranty claim, the manufacturing of the warehouses generally ranges from 2 to 8 working weeks depending on the type of problem encountered, the period in which the product is shipped to the company and other variables exclusively linked to the company.
- The replacement of a defective product with a new one by the manufacturer doesn’t extend the warranty or restart it-In this case the original warranty is the valid one
- The warranty for used products is 1 year
Article 9. Right of withdrawal
The withdrawal right can be exercised by the customer in no more than 14 calendar days after the reception of the ordered goods.
The customer-consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not attributable to his professional activity and he doesn’t indicate a VAT number in the order) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. The withdrawal right belongs only to the customer-final consumer who buys for purposes unrelated to his economic and work activity and who therefore buys by communicating his tax code together with the personal data. The purchased products can be returned with full refund except:
– shipping costs for the return of the material
– shipping costs where present and all ancillary shipping services purchased with the order
-All services and all the laboratory work purchased.
Purchases at the store:
There is no refund for a purchase made in-store. Our store can issue a voucher of the same value as the returned product, or exchange the latter for other material in the legal 14 days. After 14 days it will no longer be possible to make this “change”
To make a return You have to open a procedure using your user area.
After 14 days,the request will no longer be valid.
However, before returning the material, it’s better to contact DiveHub.id Store sending an email with a request for authorization to return to the address [email protected]
The material must be made intact in all its parts, including packaging.
Software products will be refunded only if the products are not used and they are in the original sealed packaging.
The costs of returning the product are the responsibility of the customer
- EXCLUSION FROM THE WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
The withdrawal right does not apply to the customer who purchases for purposes related to his work (instrumental use, resale,etc ) and who therefore communicates his VAT number to the supplier. The withdrawal right is also excluded in these cases:
- Purchase of packaged products whose original packaging has been damaged by the customer;
- Purchase of products whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates with the supplier is unable to control;
- Purchase of goods made to measure or personalized or which cannot be sent back for their nature(ex. Masks with mounted optical lenses, fins made for customer’s requests, shaft modified for customer’s requests;
- Products with the security seal opened by the customer;
- Products used by the customer himself that can no longer be sold as new;
- Products damaged by the customer;
- Services (ex lens fitting service, regulator assembly kit)…).
In addition the withdrawal right can’t be applied to shipped goods and not yet collected,
2. HOW TO WITHDRAWAL
The withdrawal right is exercised from the customer sending a register letter with acknowledgement of receipt addresses to the owner of the website or via online procedure in his user area in the returns section.
. This communication must necessarily contains all of the following::
- The document number(invoice-transport document)for which the withdrawal is exercised
- The will of the customer to withdraw in whole or in part from the purchase contract;
- The description and the codes of the items for which the right of the withdrawal is exercised
- Copy of the purchase document(invoice-transport document)relating to the order
- Client’s bank details(current account, account holder)
3. ARTICLE 57
Article. 57 C.d.c. establishes that “the consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the products”
Article 10. Responsibility
The Buyer with the order assumes responsibility for compliance with the laws and safety requirements regarding the use of the products purchased.
And therefore it excludes any responsibility of DiveHub.id Store for any direct or indirect damage caused to persons or property from improper handling of the products supplied.
PT Torus Indonesia Abadi shall in no case be held responsible, even indirectly, for the failure or inadequate functioning of the products and / or consequential damages.
Article 12. Changes to the website
DiveHub.id Store reserves the right to make, at any time, in its sole discretion, any changes, additions and / or updates that it deems necessary and / or simply appropriate to the site, content, programs and / or other materials contained herein and / or available through the website (including the General Conditions).
For clarity, any changes and / or updates made as above has no effect on already signed contracts with customers prior to the execution of such changes or updates.
In the event that is declared the nullity, invalidity or unenforceability, in whole or in part, of any provision of this Agreement by any competent court, the control authority or administrative authorities, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
Article 14. Jurisdiction and Venue
The Agreement is governed by Indonesian law.
For any dispute concerning the validity, effectiveness, interpretation or execution of each contract and in general relative to navigation on the website by the Customer or the use of any commissioning capabilities at the disposal of the Customer through the website, it shall be considered valid only the action by the Court of Denpasar, except the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the customer, within the meaning of the Consumer Code.
REVOCATION BY DiveHub.id
If necessary DiveHub.id reserves the right to refuse, cancel or suspend gift cards and orders ,for example in case of suspected fraud, in case of a wrongly issued gift card with an incorrect name or for other violations of the gift card policy.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on these Terms and Conditions, contact PT Torus Indonesia Abadi with registered office in Jl By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 376, Sanur 80228, Denpasar Bali