Extended Information On Cookies
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
Technical And Aggregate Statistical Cookies
Other Types Of Cookies Or Third-Party Tools That Could Make Use Of Them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate form and may not require the User’s consent or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner – perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
- Interaction With Social Networks And External Platforms These services allow you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of the Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
- Remarketing And Behavioral Targeting These services allow this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of this Application by the User.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.Google Analytics (Google)Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
How Can I Check The Installation Of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly from within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies in his browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox , Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer .
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Data Controller informs that the User can use Your Online Choices . Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Given the objective complexity linked to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the functioning of the web, the User is invited to contact the Owner should he wish to receive any further information on the use of the Cookies themselves and any uses of the same – for example by third parties – made through this site.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION TO THE GDPR
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n.196 (Privacy Code) and art. 13 European Reg. 679/206, we communicate that the treatment:
– It will have common data as its object,
– It will be carried out with paper and electronic tools,
– The personal data provided will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations
– The provision of data is optional and any refusal will result in the ‘impossibility’ of a possible employment relationship
– The data provided will not be communicated between other subjects and will not be disseminated
– It will take place exclusively by the personnel appointed by the Owners and specially trained and by any external managers appointed
– Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in the case of express consent, also for sending advertising communications for a period not exceeding 3 years
We remind you that you have the right to exercise the right provided for by art. 7 (Privacy Code) and 13 of the European Reg. 679/2016
In particular, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and, upon simple request to the Data Controller, you can request access to personal data, receive the data personal data provided to the Data Controller and transmit them to another Data Controller without impediments (so-called Portability), obtain the updating, limitation of processing, rectification of data and the cancellation of those processed in breach of current legislation.
Finally, you have the right, for legitimate reasons, to object to the processing of your personal data and to the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct selling and for carrying out market research.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We also
inform you that there is no automated decision-making process.